Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sweet Little Bird (Crochet Pattern)

This post has been moved to my new blog.
Follow the link, Pink Mouse Boutique.

18 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm going to try them as a key chain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a cute idea! Send pictures when you make them. I'd love to see how they turn out and maybe put a picture here. :-)

      Delete
  2. Thankyou im makeing them Halloween colors for my table :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! Thank you for this simple pattern. I am a beginner but feel that I can manage :) Besides, I bought the perfect yarn yesterday, not knowing at the time what I would do with it, now I know !!
    However, I am French and don't quite understand when you say "Do not join at the end of each round". Does that mean that I don't slip stich in the first sc of the row ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what it means. You should not sl st. :-)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. i have two new grandgirls, and am always looking for a cute little toy they can hold. I love the idea of making them in different colors, maybe learning colors when they are older? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ils sont super mignons, j'ai hâté de les réalise, merci pour ce partage, LiliB

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little birds are absolutely gorgeous and your instructions so easy to follow. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. They are so addictive. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This may be a repeat comment. But what do you mean by "make a little nod"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spelling mistake. English is not my first language. I actually meant to say "make a little knot." :-) I will fix it.

      Delete
    2. Oh, thank you. I guess I should have figured it out. I'm going to make one now, and hopefully a few. They are just so cute and the pattern looks easy. Thank you?

      Delete
  8. I can't wait to make these, me, my Mom and granddaughters love birds so I'll be making several as gifts, thank ypu so much for sharing this ADORABLE pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to make these, me, my Mom and granddaughters love birds so I'll be making several as gifts, thank ypu so much for sharing this ADORABLE pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete