Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Very First Amigurumi Contest




Last week on Monday, November 23th,  someone posted on Facebook about an amigurumi design contest. The theme was circus. The deadline - Friday (November 27th). Monday and Tuesday I had orders to finish for my Etsy shop, Thursday was Thanksgiving (and no way, was I going to spend my Thanksgiving day crocheting). So, I only had Wednesday to design and complete an entire doll. I was awake for exactly 24 hours. I AM NOT JOKING!
I had my doubts at around 5 am Thursday morning but at 7:30 am I finally finished and took some pictures of my circus doll. 
Yes, I am crazy but I am SO HAPPY I am in the contest now!!! And I'd love to win! If you happen to like my clown (please scroll down to read more about her), follow THIS LINK and vote for her. Thank you!


Now meet Ollie. She is the cutest little clown ever! She is just a little over 3.5 inches tall but her hairdo makes her almost 5 inches. 




She loves juggling but is not very good at it - she drops everything on the floor every time she tries. But she is not giving up. She is determined to master that skill and become the best clown juggler ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment